Has anyone used VEX Robtics with Revolution?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 9 12:03:02 EDT 2005

Has anyone used the VEX Robotics with Revolution? It currently uses a
PICs processor with a C compiler and EasyC. It is a serial device so
I'm sure a Keyspan High Speed Serial Adapter will work for USB
interface. There was talk earlier about USB control from within Rev and
this might be a great project for that.
I love the idea of robotics but really do feel a more 'simple' approach
in programming is what is needed to free up the creative aspects of
exploring them and in that regard a solution in Revolution would fit
the bill, do the trick.

Anyone else feel this way?

They are located at:
http://www.vexrobotics.com

No affiliation with me at all.

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Lazy River Software™ -under construction
http://homepage.mac.com/mcgrath3/lazyriver.html