ISAM

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Aug 20 23:10:08 EDT 2005

As far as I know, it's living software. You can download it from what
I think is its new home at:

http://wecode.org/serendipity/

At least I just did so successfully.

(The site was pretty slow tonight but I think it varies a lot.)

(Also note that i haven't actually tried to use this stuff. I'm an
altSQLite kinda guy.)

On Aug 20, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Scott Kane wrote:

> Hi Don,
>> Scott, I've heard good things about serendipity and the author is a
>> frequent contributor here. Certainly worth a look.
>>

> So have I.  But sadly the source stacks and routines are
> broken (links I should say) on the developers website.
> Is this a living product - or abandonware?  I joined the
> Google mail list and have had no replies.  I was over the
> moon at the potential for this project (Serendipity), but
> I can't test it out without the complete links to download
> the various pieces.  :-(

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"