Convert ColorNames to RGB

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Aug 28 04:28:47 EDT 2005

Hi Todd,

About colours convert functions you could have a look at this post:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2005-May/058259.html
The list of the color names/RGB values are here:
Part1: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/58156/
match=color+names+chatonet
Part2: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/58157/
match=color+names+chatonet

In addition, you might be interested in the Color Picker plugin that
provides all you need to manage colours with Rev.
Available for free from my website: http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 27 août 05 à 23:12, Todd Geist a écrit :

> Does anybody know how to convert ColorNames to RGB values.
> As much as I like Medium Goldenrod, I need the RGB value for it  :>)

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86